Switching over from one country to another country is not that easy as you think. Yes, visa problem will be the foremost issue when it comes to settling in another country that is not your hometown. These days, many people will settle in some other country due to their job and other reasons. Be it their job, people cannot say no to settling in another country. At the same time, they do not want to go to some other country without their spouse. If you want to take your spouse with you, then you should apply for the spouse visa.
The company will arrange a visa for the person that is going to settle in another country for work. However, the person should apply for the spouse visa in person if he is likely to take his wife along with him. If you are going to settle in the United Kingdom, then you should consider applying for the UK spouse visa. Ahead of applying for the spouse visa, you should know the rules and requirements for applying for the visa. The reason is that, without knowing the requirements, you cannot apply for the spouse visa.
Prerequisites of UK’s Spouse Visa
The spouse visa will let you work or continue your study in overseas. All you have to do is to be aware of the requirements of the spouse visa. To be qualified for the spouse visa of UK, you and your partner should gratify the following points.
- You and your partner should have crossed 18 years or more.
- You both should have got married legally. If it is needed to be, you should carry your marriage certificates for the proof.
- The language issue is one of the biggest things to consider. You both should gratify the English language demands.
- You and your partner must have decided to live together permanently.
- You and your partner should have necessary funds to lead your personal life. You should not use or tend to make use of the public funds at any cost.
- The earning person among you two should gratify the earning requirements of a year.
- You both should have accommodation for you.